Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The years that were erased.

sometimes i miss the little things.
the kind that sneak up on you and grab hold of you.
i miss that one time i slept over at your place, when we woke up early morning to watch my boyfriend play soccer in the field outside your house.
i miss the day we filled up a bucket full of water with different coloured balloons at threw them at people. you missed.
i miss the time you walked in on me and him, awkwardd.
i miss the first time you said you loved me.
i miss the first time i told you i loved you too.
i miss the time we won first place in the two-legged race, third grade.
i miss making out with you standing in a goal post.
i miss when i stabbed you with my pen.
i miss the way your mom cooks.
i miss grape tang.
i miss being emo with you.
i miss you coming to meet me in the night, in a cab, all the way from gurgaon.
i miss that time we watched american pie in the middle of the night, one earphone in my ear.. one in yours.
i miss listening to david guetta on your ipod during class.
i miss talking to you all night in my basement, feeling my feet go numb.
i miss you getting me drunk on the phone.
i miss consolling you, while reading out your poems to you.
i miss kicking your shoe in the air while trying to kick the bloody ball.
i miss meeting you after so bloody long.
i miss watching the omen with you in your room, with the weird egyptian print on the wall.
i miss going for a random party with you, barely knowing you.
i miss the staircase next to your house.
i miss talking to you for hours and hours about absolutely nothing.
i miss heritage and that one, insane night.
i miss chocolate. he. ce.
i miss coming from gurgaon to delhi in the bus with all of you morons.
i miss hard rock cafe and how you looked 25 instead of 19.
i miss your pool table.
i miss your dogs.
i miss being in love with you.

so what happened to all of you?
do you think of me sometimes?
we might as well be strangers.