Monday, November 8, 2010

Dexter.


Debra Morgan: "Hey, Dex. Where are you off to?"
Dexter Morgan: [thinking] Kill the guy you're looking for. Save a kid. Remember to pick up diapers.


- Dexter episode 4.1

"I like to pretend I'm alone. Completely alone. Maybe post-apocalypse or plague... Whatever. No-one left to act normal for. No need to hide who I really am. It would be... freeing. "


- Dexter episode 1.5

Rita Bennett "Deb must be a mess. I mean falling for a serial killer?"
Dexter Morgan: "What are the odds?"


- Dexter last episode, Season 1

" There are moments when I feel the mask is slipping."


- Dexter episode 1.02

"I chose Rita because she is, in her own way, as damaged as me."


- Dexter episode 1.01

"I dream I'm floating on the surface of my own life, watching it unfold."


- Dexter episode 1.02

"Somehow it's reassuring knowing I'm not the only one pretending to be normal."


- Dexter episode 1.05

"Sometimes you just want to forget who you are altogether."


- Dexter episode 1.04

"Normal people are so hostile."


- Dexter episode 1.01