Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Frequency#

Someone once asked me what I think love is?
This isn't going to be some corny paragraph displaying my high expectations from men, along with roses, chocolates, good looks and all that.
See.. I have a theory.

It isn't a new thought, because there are just way too many people out there who feel the same way that I do. I still take pride in thinking that I was the only one able to put it into words this way.
Love to me is what you don't say.
When you're speaking to someone, and before you know it - you're instantly in sync. Isn't that what life is basically all about?
The line spectra. I have a frequency, and so do you.
Have you ever met someone who instantly connects with you?
You haven't been their "person" for a million years, you just know them.
So you're having two conversations, one with words, and one without.
Both of you know it, but no-one has to say it.
Theres something so overwhelming in knowing that there is a certain someone who can see right through you, right through all the masks you wear.
Without even trying, they've understood you - and vice versa.
Have you ever felt that way?

Love to me is overwhelming. It's talking to that person.
Has that ever happened to me?
I guess when you come so close to getting what you want, sometimes you screw it up.
But the wonderful (and terrible) thing about the world is that there are just way too many people out there who feel the same way that I do.
Perhaps one day I'll stumble upon someone whose just as strange as I am.
Um. If possible.