Thursday, April 7, 2011

Facebook.

It starts with a constriction in my chest. I look around the room for something to distract me - but it isn't of any use. At this point I can hear my heart pound. My mother walks in. Asks me a question or two. Uses my bathroom. I quickly become aware of my hands which were shaking less than a minute ago. Clench my fists. Push a flick back. Scratch my nose while talking to her. I have absolutely no idea of what I just said. She leaves. I shut my eyes and sigh - or atleast try to, there doesn't seem to be any air going in or out. I go through everything again and again in my head, trying to make sense of it all. A strange emptiness slowly starts to fill me up, trickling down all the way to my toes. Something I can recognize because I've felt this way before, but if ever asked to describe it, could never find the right words.

I did regret, then, being apart of the Social Networking site, something that keeps you constantly under the spotlight which you pretend to hate so much - but then the minute you can't keep a constant check on whats happening... you've missed out.
Its like waking up from a coma and finding that the whole world has moved on;
no-one could ever understand how you feel though, because you haven't yet.

(Lol not based on how I feel generally, rather on a bad experience)