Monday, April 4, 2011

Ramblings.

Girl: I wasn't being sarcastic, you already know my sarcasm is really easy to spot. I don't know how to be subtle.
Boy: Off course you don't.
Girl: Oh that's hilarious.
Boy: What is?
Girl: Your sarcasm?
Boy: Well atleast I'm open about it. The truth about you is that you have a dark side, you're just pretending that you don't. Which is stupid. Because everyone has one.
Girl: ...
Boy: You were taking a shot. And someone took a shot back. Hold what you said to your heart and put up a fight. Running away won't win you any respect.
Girl: But why does it matter to me? Why do they matter to me?
Boy: Because you think they're better than you. But they aren't.
Girl: And whose to say that now?
Boy: Because if someone took a shot back at you, it was to try and belittle you. The only reason anyone would want to do that would probably be because you trampled all over their huge, pulsating ego. Sure, you mess up somtimes. But you don't live with that burden.
Girl: What burden?
Boy: Being insecure upto the extent of trying to make yourself feel better about your existence by constantly putting others down.
Girl: Why are they like that?
Boy: I'm not entirely sure. But sometimes I wish people as intelligent as them would try and put their smarts to use instead of being a public annoyance.
Girl: So they're not important?
Boy: They're not important.